A blurb for my life

 My name is Bea, and I'm a normal teenager with a normal life. I live with my parents, whom I love, and my little brother. I consider myself a dreamer. I have always pictured my future self living in a little house in my dream city (which would probably be London). A little bit ambitious and unrealistic, people would say, but that's what dreams are for, right? My life can seem quite simple. I'm not someone who enjoys big crowds, parties or alcohol, but rather visiting my grandma every Friday, going to the beach with my parents or staying at home sleeping until late. Sure, I love going out with my friends, dancing and having fun, but you get what I'm saying. I love my life, though. How wouldn't I? I have an amazing family who loves me and take care of me, and I am very proud of everything I have accomplished these past few years. Nevertheless, every story has a hidden side. Right now, I'm not my happy, enthusiastic self. Lately it's been hard - I'm going through a lot, and most days aren't easy for me. Most of the time, I'm just in my head, which has become a very dark, uncomfortable place to be in. With my attitude, I'm hurting lots of people: my friends, my parents, my grandma... This story is about overcoming the odds in the path, but it doesn't have an ending, just a to be continued. 

Comments

Popular Posts